How it works when you get here...
- • Grab a saw from our saw rack... or bring your hand held saw, Sawzalls ok - (please no chainsaws or gas powered).
- • Follow the "Tree People" to the tree type you are looking for. On weekends we have complimentary tractor rides out to the trees!
- • Pick out your tree, cut it, and enjoy another the ride back with your tree on the weekends. Other assistance is available on weekdays.
- • Your tree will be measured, shaken and tagged with a two part numbered ticket to indicate to the sales crew your tree size and stand size (if you choose to purchase one). We shake the tree for free to remove most loose needles and naturally occurring debris so it doesn't end up in your home.
- Next is baling - it's free. Baling will allow you to get your tree through your doorways easier.
- Tree stands (for an additional charge) that we mount your tree on so all you have to do is take it into your house and cut the string, no straightening required. These are very sturdy and work very well. Bring your stand back for reuse, year after year.
- You will receive a two part tag that is numbered. The part that has your tree identified and stand if purchased marked for paying inside the Tree Top Cottage. It's advisable to have someone remain with your tree through the process until it is securely loaded onto your car. Once trees are bailed, they can only be identified by the tag numbering system. Be sure to keep your half of the tag to identify the correct tree after baling and prior to loading.
- There is hot chocolate, coffee, tea and candy canes inside Tree Top Cottage... do a little ornament, craft and wreath shopping and soak up holiday atmosphere and warm up. Enjoy the bonfire on the weekends.
- Provide your numbered tag to the sales elves. They will mark your ticket paid. Then you can pull your vehicle around to load it up. It's highly recommended you BRING YOUR OWN TIE DOWNS AND CAR TOP PROTECTION to assure your tree remains on your vehicle on its ride home.
- You can then load your tree and holiday goodies and you are on your way.
- Step by step visual slide show is below.